origin(x, y, z) origin.messages =  origin.events = 
Sets the element's center of transformations.
y coordinates are supplied relative to the element's size,
z is supplied in pixels.
style.transform-origin CSS property.
Visit page Controller # Common Parameters for documentation on the parameters, common to all controllers:
- x, y
Coordinates of the transformations center on the 2D plane, relative to the element's size.
xhaving a value of
0means that the horizontal center of transformations is at the element's left edge.
yhaving a value of
1means that the vertical center of transformations is at the element's bottom edge. Note that the center can be set outside of the element's box. For example, setting
-2means that the center is vertically situated above the element's top edge at a distance equal to twice the element's height. Default values: 0.5, 0.5
- Z coordinate of the transformations center, supplied in pixels. A positive value means the center is between the layout plane and the camera, and a negative value - that the center is in the distance behind the layout plane. Default value: 0
Visit page Controller # Common Messages for documentation on the messages, accepted by all controllers:
Messages specific to
Visit page Controller # Common Events for documentation on the events, generated by all controllers:
Events specific to
Interaction with DOM
- Transforms: Does not apply any CSS transforms.
- CSS: Works with any styling. Sets element's property
- Events: Does not set event listeners.
- Controller introduced in v.0.80