twoSides(thickness, flip_x) twoSides.messages = [update] twoSides.events = 
Takes the first 2 child nodes of the element and transforms them into the front and back sides of a 3D plane.
The element representing the back side is rotated in 180 degrees horizontally or vertically (set by parameter
depending on how you want the back face oriented.
The two sides can have space between them, set by parameter
The transforms origin of the resulting plane is, by default, in its top-left corner when looking at the front side.
rotate transform on the back side's element and one
translate transform on each of the 2 sides if
thickness is non-zero.
Visit page Controller # Common Parameters for documentation on the parameters, common to all controllers:
- Size in pixels of the space between the front and back sides. Default value: 0
Tells how the back side is constructed from its starting position in the layout - by rotating it 180 degrees around the Y axis (default),
or by rotating it around the X axis (when
true). Default value: false
Visit page Controller # Common Messages for documentation on the messages, accepted by all controllers:
Messages accepted by
- When you want to swap one or both of the 2 sides' HTML elements, rearrange the DOM nodes and then send this message to the controller to make it take again the first 2 child nodes as sides of the plane. Message params: none
Visit page Controller # Common Events for documentation on the events, generated by all controllers:
Events specific to
Interaction with DOM
- Transforms: Applies one
rotateon the back side' element and one
translatetransform on each of the 2 sides if
- CSS: Both sides' elements have the following CSS properties set:
- Events: Does not set event listeners.
- Controller introduced in v.0.80