Welcome to behave3d
dynamic 3D behavior
of HTML elements
- Performance-oriented code - strict-mode js with no try-catches, setters/getters or over-use of anonymous functions or large short-lived objects
- No legacy bloating, nor dependency on other libraries
- Optimized applying of transforms
Easy to Use
- Automatically-managed true 3D scene with synchronized browser viewport and perspective
- As little as one line of code for several controllers
- Easy setting of inertia-like dynamics for all kinds of transitions
- All coordinates and percentiges can be supplied relative to viewport, document, parent, element and altitude of camera
- Simple triggering via own message & event system, saving most of the time lost in writing callbacks
- As smooth as your browser can get,
- Easing and parametric accelerations-driven dynamics
- 13th Aug 2016 - Beta version 0.8.3 is released! The lib is now restructured and also available as an NPM package.
- 19th Jul 2016 - Beta version 0.81b is released! You can see the changelog here, it's auto-detection of CSS prefixes + animation of colors + other small improvements and bug-fixes.
- 14th Feb 2016 - First public beta version (0.80b) is released! You can download it from the Download page.
- 11th Jan 2016 - Site is still under construction. Public opening and release of first public version is scheduled for 15th of February. Stay tuned!